Breast CareComfit CC is the sole importer of the Trulife External Breast Prostheses and Post-mastectomy bras in South Africa.
These are the core shapes and styles:
Traditional Breast Forms
Lightweight Breast Forms
Partial Breast Forms
Sublime ArísSublime Arís. An exceptional new addition to Sublime.
Our lightest ever breast form in 100% natural silicone, Sublime Arís sets a new standard of comfort and natural feel. This form features an enhanced soft feel and shape for an intimate fit and a delicate bow design on the back.
151 | Sublime Arís
Lightweight and cool
100% silicone. Can be worn directly against the chest wall
Natural skin-like feel
Includes a COOLMAX® breast form cover
Post-surgery And LeisureThe Featherweight (Teardrop) foam breast form, is specially designed to wear immediately after surgery, and can be worn quite comfortably during the healing process of eight weeks before the silicone prostheses are fitted. It is also very suitable for leisure activities.
Trulife Post-mastectomy BrasTrulife Post-mastectomy bras are now available for every body and dress type and for every occasion – From T-shirt bras, lace bras, leisure bras and bras with detachable shoulder straps that can be worn halter neck or criss-cross at the back.
Trulife Post-mastectomy bras were designed with added features:
- Pockets in soft, breathable cotton fabric to hold breast form securely.
- Good separation between cups.
- Generous underarm support to cover lymph node removal surgical sites.
- Adjustable shoulder straps that are wide enough to support comfortably without cutting into the shoulders.
A bad fitting bra may damage your breast prosthesis and your breast is as good as the bra that carries it. A properly fitted bra is comfortable and enhances your appearance, it is therefore advisable to go to a trained fitter/corsetier.
We offer our stock to:
- Orthotists, Prosthetists and Physios
- Therapists, Nursing Sisters
- Hospitals’ Oncology Department
- Reach 4 Recovery
- Breast Health Foundation
- Cancer Association of South Africa